The Swallowfield 10+3 events are run entirely by volunteers to raise money for the 1st Swallowfield scout group and other local charities. We rely on voluntary support to ensure a safe and successful event.
If you would like to help, there are many ways in which you can support us:
- Sponsorship – the event offers great sponsorship opportunities with visibility on the website. Perhaps your company sponsors community events or runs a ‘matching donation’ scheme; if so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Set-up – Saturday 14th September; we need volunteers to help set-up the 3K course and various elements around the routes.
- Marshaling – Sunday 15th September; we need marshals to be situated around the running routes.
- Clear-down – packing away at the end of the event – all hands on deck has proved successful in a quick tear-down post event.
- Promotional Flyer Distribution – if you can spare a couple of hours to distribute flyers at other race events in the region throughout the Summer, please contact us!
If you can help we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please email is at: email@example.com