Click here to download the runners’ information booklet.
Start / Finish
- All runners should be at Brookside Nursery by 10:15am ready for a 10:30am start. The start will be on time so please be prompt!
- On crossing the finish line, please move away from the finish area to make room for others
- The presentations will be at 12:15
- The route is gently undulating with a climb up toward Farley Hill
- If you are not used to running regularly take it easy!
- There are several tight turns, particularly where you cross the bridge near Swallowfield church. It will be well signposted and marshalled but please pay particular care here
- Parts of the race will involve crossing the line of traffic to turn into another road. These points will be marshalled but all runners are reminded that they are responsible for their own safety . Please be careful of traffic turning at junctions
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any loss, personal injury or damage to any runner as a result of entering or participating in this event.
- The roads although closed will still have local traffic on them, so please take care.
- Water stations will be provided around the course. Information on their location will be available at the start of the race
- Will be placed every kilometre
Final Race Information
An email is issued in advance of the race with links to race instructions and your number. Packs containing your race numbers and chip timer are collected on the day. Please ensure you are familiar with the course and what is required to keep yourself and other safe during the event – it is part of the terms and conditions of entry to the event.